Want to see your design on the official 2018 Autism Walk T-shirt?
Your challenge is to create a design that illustrates what autism awareness means to you.
All CVASA members, including children and individuals on the spectrum and their family members are invited to participate in this contest.
To enter the contest:
- Deadline to enter: March 21, 2017 at 11:00 pm PST.
- Download the attached 2018 Autism Walk Tshirt Design by Hand PDF Template to create your design by hand. Make sure to scan your design at 300dpi before you submit.
- Digital Designs are welcome using programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Design must be no more than 4 colors
- Design must be appropriate for children and teens
All entry emails should have the subject line “Autism Walk T-shirt Contest – First Name, Last Name, Age, and City of Residence.” Note: Please be sure to note if individual is on spectrum, a sibling and/or the individual’s connection to autism. If art work is created by a minor (under the age of 18) then the parent must submit on behalf of the minor as their representative.
- Submit front t-shirt designs only. Do not place any design on the sleeves. Don’t use any logos or incorporate the CVASA logo in your design. The CVASA logo will be added to the winning shirt before they are printed. Also DO NOT add any text regarding the Walk. For example, date, location, etc. This information will be added to the shirt before they are printed.
- Limit only one (1) submission per person.
- By participating, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Coachella Valley Autism Society of America. from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this contest.
The designs will be appraised and voted on by the CVASA Board and Autism Walk Committee, based on originality and creativity. The winner will be chosen and contacted prior to the Autism Walk. The winner will be recognized at the Autism Walk on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at the Palm Desert Civic Center Park.
To learn more or register for the 4th Annual CVASA Autism Walk visit Runsignup.com/Race/CA/PalmDesert/CVASAAutismWalk or contact the office at (760) 772-1000.